Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is up my people!

Hey bros and fine ass ladies,
I know i dont post as much as i should, and i really feel like im letting you down. In a nutshell, ive been really happy lately. I Have been spending alot of time with my fantastic gf. Recently we went to the museum to see the cleopatra exhibiot, which was very cool to see. It was a nice change of pace to walk though it all over again. I admit i havent been to the museum in years, but i gotta say, i couldnt remember half of it, but it was a good chance to walk around, get some exorcise and overal enjoy some history. I got a neat poster from the Cleopatra exhibit, when i get it framed i will definatly post it on my flickr and followed by a blog post here. I finally wrote over 500 more words to chapter 2 of my book, its not a big leap but at least its something. Yesterday was pretty neat. Me and my girl went to go see haywire in the theater. I love that the weekly 5 dollar admission coupon was not only a movie we wanted to see, but it was also in the Marcus Majestic Bistro! Normal price for the bistro is about 10 bucks a person, and with the coupon it was half price! The bistro is what it sounds like, a resturant and a movie built into one. I wanted to try their vegatarian Black bean burger and so did my gf, so what we did was buy 2 meals and split them down the middle.the movie was pretty good and i think in my opinion it was good enough to watch again. btw dont remember when that was but this draft has been on my blogspot site for a while now, 2 podcasts coming soon as soon as mevio fixes their shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment