Thursday, May 7, 2009

TNFtv #22 Talent Show Part 18

Got a bit of a loud one today, i tried my best to try and lower the volume of it without sacraficing what they are saying, if it is too quiet please let me know and i will repost, if it is too loud turn your volume down but don't blame me because you didn't read this first.

We have vealchart, dawn miceli, eddie.com, and danielle doing their wolf calls, this looked like alot of fun and i wish i could have volunteered but then i couldnt shoot any video, kinda a double edge sword if you ask me :-P

if you like this video check out what other ones i have at Http://ncpod.net, i am also available on such podcast directories as blubrry.com, podcast alley, podcast pickle, and both the itunes store and zune marketplace.

VEALCHART.COM
EDDIE.COM
THEDAWNANDDREWSHOW.COM

if you would like to leave me an audio comment please dial 1-206-339-6750 or if you like you can drop me an email at nocentspod@gmail.com. stay tuned for more content this week!!!
GOODNIGHT STINKERNET!!!!

Download the Show Here or...

Watch it now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment